throbbing pain in the head
- sensitivity to light or sound
Causes of Migraine
- Genetic history
- Emotional trauma and Anxiety
- Changes in Weather
- Abnormal structure within the brain
- Imbalance of serotonin and other chemicals
- Change of hormones in women
- Medications like contraceptive pills
Chiropractic Treatment of Migraine Headaches
- It helps to restore alignment through proper nervous system communication
- It decreases nerve irritation that is caused through pain signals that are sent to the brain
- There is a reduced muscle tension that is a common cause for migraine-related headaches
- This can significantly boost and restore proper blood flow
- It helps to unlock the healing potential of the body through proper metabolism
- Chiropractic care helps to strengthen spine-supporting muscles
- It helps to determine the triggers that cause migraine and avoid them from the root
Subjective Vertigo - when the affected person feels that they are spinning.Objective Vertigo - when the affected person feels that objects around them are spinning.Know more...
Chiropractic patients often experience unexpected improvements in many aspects of their health after commencing treatment. Patients who have received chiropractc adjustments over a period of time will often claim they feel more relaxed, have more energy or a greater sense of wellbeing.Know more...
Chiropractic is a health profession, which diagnoses, manages and prevents spinal, bone and muscular disorders and their effects on the nervous system and general body health.Know more...